Holla! Summers are here and with it comes unbearable heat. Delhi experiences all weather in their extremities. In India, summer begins from April and continues till June. For those who are looking for a break during these summer holidays, there are some amazing places where you can head.
Here is the list of places where you can go with family, friends and even solo. After all, it’s all about creating memories!!
1. Kullu & Manali: It is very beautiful places in India, covered with mountains and greenery. Perched amidst snow-clad Himalayan peaks and home to picturesque river valleys, Manali offers you breathtaking beauty. Kullu is located on the banks of the River. The place is a broad open valley formed by the River Beas between Manali and Largi. This valley is famous for its temples, beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar Forest and sprawling Apple Orchards.
2. Shimla: It is one of the most famous vacation places in the summer. It is bequeathed with a rich history and is sanctified with natural beauty. If you’re looking for a relaxing yet fun retreat, Shimla has to be on your list of coolest places to visit in India in May and June.
3. Auli: This is popular skiing destination of India and coolest among all. In summer season the backdrop of green pastures and snow-capped peaks makes it one of the best places to visit in India. The pleasant weather is the cherry on the cake.
4. Ladakh: The place is on every bikers bucket list. This season is the best time to visit Ladakh. Experience rocky routes, Himalayas and watch sky image falling on clear Pangong Tso Lake.
5. Ranikhet: Even called Queen’s Meadow, this place will make you relax and tension free. Revered shrines, a 9-hole golf course, rich orchards, and breathtaking nature in Ranikhet are the reasons why it is one of the best summer tourist places in India.
6. Mount Abu: The only hill station in Rajasthan. Set on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range and surrounded by forest, it offers a relatively cool climate and views over the arid plains below. In the center of town, Nakki Lake is a popular spot for boating.
7. Haridwar and Rishikesh: Haridwar, an ancient city, is an important Hindu pilgrimage site in Uttarakhand. The largest of several sacred ghats Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti. Rishikesh is a city in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation.
8. Mukteshwar: Mukteshwar is a town and tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It sits high in the Kumaon Hills at an altitude of 2286 meters, 51 km from Nainital, 72 km from Haldwani, and 343 km from Delhi.
If you're looking for someone to work an interesting assignment(s)-writing, photo stories, to-do guides, interviews, destination reviews, please send me an email- at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there!!