Summers are here and the longest vacation of the year has also come. Yay, you got it right, I am talking about the summer vacation which we all have been waiting for. A family starts planning about the vacation months back about how to spend the holiday and where to go. There are many options to go and relax with your time. But this time shift to the south to spend your vacation.
Ooty—the most famous hill station of the Vindhyas. Earlier, a densely forested area in the Nilgiri mountains, the place was converted into a summer retreat for the Britishers. The undeniable natural beauty of Ooty and its green trails continues to draw visitors every year. Ooty is pleasant all year round, but the summer months are the high season.
Cozy cottages to make your stay memorable
1. Bison Valley Row Homestay: Much like tiny cottages from outside, this modern distinguished equipment home is perfect for anyone. There are six deluxe rooms with all modern amenities. The best part is you will be in the center of the vast tea estate.
2. Saffronstays Milton Abott Estate: SaffronStays Milton Abbott is a heritage estate stay which has four beautiful suites. This place has all the modern facility. Spend an evening by lighting a cozy bonfire or relaxing around the vintage fireplace.
3. Wyoming Heritage Bungalow: Wyoming has 6 colonial style bedrooms. This place is another heritage homestay that boasts of spectacular views of the hill station. The best thing about Wyoming is its location, which is close to the main town and yet away from the noisy streets.
4. Mango Tree Bungalow: The heritage bungalow with double occupancy and family rooms is best for a vacation. You will love the scenes and nature which the place has in store for you. The staff will be beyond passionate to give you insights about the tea gardens in the area.
5. The Wilds at Northern Hay: The place is apt for a business stay, leisure or for a couple. All of their twelve rooms take you into the world of harmony and cocoon you into a peaceful night’s sleep in their warmth. This homestay is well connected to the city and its allurements making it the faultless choice.
How to reach Ooty: The nearest airport is Coimbatore International Airport and the nearest railhead is Mettupalyam, 40 kilometres from Ooty.
If you're looking for someone to work an interesting assignment(s)-writing, photo stories, to-do guides, interviews, destination reviews, please send me an email- at email@example.com and we can take it from there!!