Going abroad and spending vacations is everyone’s dream. We do get jealous when our friends, relatives or even office colleagues go foreign for their vacation. But then comes money and traveling to an international destination is not cheap. But don’t worry we are here to solve this problem too. Just proper planning and selecting destinations where less money is required—in one word budgeted destination. And yes this is possible. God has created countries which are under our budget. So, why to wait let’s check the list and start planning for our vacation because abhi toh aadha saal baki hai
1. Budapest: Also known as Little Paris of Europe, it can be an apt destination to spend some time with your partner. The capital of Hungary is filled with historical points. The top attractions: Fisherman’s Bastion, Chocolate Museum, Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise, Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Margaret Island, Lake Balaton. The ideal time to spend here is one week. Restaurants here are a low budget which will not make a hole in your pocket.
Book your tickets ahead as during festive time or vacation time, the flight prices are sure to go up.
2. The United Arab Emirates: Dubai is one of the most popular holiday destinations and is always on the bucket list of every traveler. There are many things to do and spend your time in leisure. The ideal time to spend at this destination is seven days. Things to do: Shopping, desert Safaris, Luxury Tours, Adventure Sports, Water Sports. Places to Visit: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah. Take a flight from Mumbai. Fares start from just Rs 6000.
3. Hong Kong: A beautiful land with science and culture mix, this place is best for spending time with children. You can go these places–Lantau Island, Central District, Stanley Market, Nathan Road, Happy Valley, Cheung Chau Island, Sai Kung and, others. The ideal time to spend here is 6 days. And air flight starts from Rs 13000
4. Singapore: This country major revenue depends on tourism. Singapore is known for pristine beauty and it is one of the highest visited countries in the world. Be it for shopping, leisure tours or recreational holidays, the country serves as a popular host among its visitors. Places to visit– Singapore Flyer, Helix Bridge, Merilon Park, Istana, Temple of 1000 Lights, Civilian War Memorial. The ideal time to spend here is five days. Airfares start from Rs 8000.
5. Malaysia: Truly Asia, the country has stunning beaches, pleasant climate. Whether traveling with family members, friends, colleagues or backpacking alone, one can never find any dull moments in Malaysia. The ideal time to spend in Malaysia is for six days. Airfares start from Rs 7000.
6. Bali: Capital of Indonesia, Bali has a rich cultural heritage. Volcano tours, cultural visits, leisure tours, and many more things for 7 days can be easily arranged within Rs 40,000. Airfares start from Rs 13000.
However, the list does not end here. There are many more places which can be explored under budget and with proper planning. Plan your abroad vacation always ahead and book flight tickets during discount offers.
If you're looking for someone to work an interesting assignment(s)-writing, photo stories, to-do guides, interviews, destination reviews, please send me an email- at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there!!