If you could take only one thing for your vacation, you probably wouldn’t go. After all, you usually need a separate suitcase just for your beauty essentials. ‘Sound like you? If it is, don’t break a sweat. Our guide to packing smart and travel-sized will ensure you never spend another penny on excess baggage.
Traveling can do a number on your skin. So, have a look at these brands who have made travel kits according to the skin type.
1. Soultree: The brand claims to be organic and completely chemical free. The brand has many kits and it does make customised kits too. From facial range tp bath range, you can find everything on their official website–https://www.soultree.in/. The brand is handy and affordable too.
2. Kaya: A compact, travel-friendly skin care kit that contains Soothing Cleansing Gel, Daily Pore Minimising Toner, and Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15. The 3-step routine cleanses, tones, and protects skin from everyday environmental assault.
3. Morocconoil Travel Luxuries Nourish Set: Indulge your body while relaxing on holidays with the argan oil-infused products of Moroccanoil. The travel set includes Body Souffle, Intense Hydrating Treatment, and Moroccanoil Treatment so you’ll be set from head to toe.
4. Clinique: Classic as they come, the Clinique three step programme for facial cleansing and moisturising is a proven routine for many around the world. Give your complexion a new lease of life during the holiday by starting a new programme that will last long after the sun tan has faded.
5. Own created: Keep cleanser, toner (Skin type), face cream, scrub, and body lotion. These things are essentials and you can make of your own too. Take your favourite brands and keep your skin as glowing and beautiful.
If you're looking for someone to work an interesting assignment(s)-writing, photo stories, to-do guides, interviews, destination reviews, please send me an email- at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there!!