We often ignore the essential care of the skin which it needed. Heading off to the beaches or the mountains for your holiday? It would help to know that traveling can ruin your skin if you don’t pay attention to it. While traveling, you’re prone to exhaustion, ignorance, improper diet, hectic schedule and changing the weather. These are a deadly combo when it comes to ruining your glowing skin. Travelling can also ruin your skin in a big way, especially when you are traveling from one city to the other having adverse temperature differences.
1. Keep yourself moisturized: Always apply moisturizing cream while traveling. This will help you keep your skin hydrated and moisturized, thus saving you from the adverse weather conditions. Direct sunlight or strong wind can make the skin dry and damage the skin texture markedly. Reapply the moisturizer while travelling to maintain a soft, supple skin, irrespective of the weather conditions.
2. Sunscreen: Always apply sunscreen generously to save your skin from harsh UV rays. This will protect your skin from tanning and sunburn. Excessive exposure to the sun also results in early ageing. Reapply it every 2-3 hourly and use a good emollient to keep the skin moist from within.
3. Cleanser: When traveling, our skin tends to attract a lot of dirt and dust which tend to cause breakouts. A cleanser will wash out all the dirt and keep your skin clean. It is also important to keep your cleanser with you as even a slight change in skincare products may act abruptly on your skin.
4. Hydration: Water is a boon for your skin as well. Often, we skip drinking water while travelling simply because of avoiding the hassle to find a restroom. But this habit not only disturbs your system but ruins your skin too.
5. Climate: In order to protect your skin, know the climate of your planned destination. Research about the weather of the place and pack your essentials according to that.
If you're looking for someone to work an interesting assignment(s)-writing, photo stories, to-do guides, interviews, destination reviews, please send me an email- at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there!!